12/10/2009

I Want Inspiration

Im so bad on posting lately sorry! Anyway though im in a really inspired mood lately so i think for a second i may shy away from fashion...but just for a second!!! This post may be all over the place because thats how my mind is right now. I think its because i havent posted in a while so i have all these thoughts collected in my mind that i really want to get out so... how about we start huh???

First i'll just say what songs in my head: Flag Pole Sitta by Harvey Danger...which is weird because you would think i would have an inspiring song in my head...but no i have this one.








So wana talk about balloons? Hehe. The first and third picture are from the movie The Red Ballon which was made in 1956 i believe? I havent seen it but it looks pretty swell (swell? ya. swell.) All the ballons collected together just seems so amazing. I think at one point in our lives maybe when we were kids or even when we become old people (haha Up last pic) we just want to fly up to the sky and go anywhere the balloons take us. Just to get away from everything.  The second picture is just a picture i found when i googled red balloon. I thought it was pretty cool :D

So more inspirational stuff.... I've been finding all these really amazing quotes lately and just wanted to share some with you.... hope thats ok...

"People observe the colors of a day only at its beginnings and ends, but to me it's quite clear that a day merges through a multitude of shades and intonations, with each passing moment.

A single hour can consist of thousands of different colors. Waxy yellows, cloud-spat blues. Murky darknesses. "
- The Book Thief

For some reason i just really love this quote. I started reading this but havent finished because i am reading so many books right now!

"Dont worry Susie, he has a nice life. He's trapped in a perfect world"
-the lovely Bones

This is kind of a random one but i really like it. The dad is telling Susie about the snow globe and i really like how it's a contradiction by saying how he has a nice life trapped. And some how i think we can relate to that. i wont go in detail. just think about it yourself :D

"Life fails. Songs don't always."

"When is the night over? Is it the start of sunrise or the end of it? Is it when you finally go to sleep or simply when you realize that you have to?"
 - Nick and Norahs infinite  playlist

Okay, im sorry but Nick and Norah's the book is such a good love story. While it uses the F bomb a lot its still great. I love these quotes because there relatable. The first one i really like because i love music so much. And it's true. The 2nd one i just really like. Because i started wondering the same thing...

Okay on to fashion!



Jennifer Garner: Chanel tweed jacket and Skirt


Lanvins polyester jumpsuit, Erickson Beamon necklace and bracelet, Miu Miu shoes (which im in love with)
Pictures from W Magazine. Oh and if you happen to get this issue of W make sure to look at the looks in the middle of it because they are all amazing (especially the D&D one on the last page :)

One more thing before my ballon, i made these videos on youtube there animations out of pictures because i was bored and wanted to try. So here is one...






My Floating Balloon: Today my balloon has everything i want. Now i dont mean in the sense of a present or an actual thing i can hold in my hand (which is prob what your thinking because HEllO Christmas!). I mean all the things i want out of life. So i decided to make a list. And i would love if you all made a list also of what you want out of life. You can post it as a comment or even on your own blog! If you do make sure to tell me!

1. I want to be different. Not a different person, but different than everybody else. I want people to look at me and see something that stands out to them. I dont know..
2.  I want to go to graduate, go to college, get a good job and have a good life.
3. i want to do something exciting and adventurous before my life is planned out ^
4. I want be me and not worry about people not liking it
5. I want to live happily ever after.

The end. <3 Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Hi! Thanx for commenting! i really enjoy hearing what you have to say!
Its what keeps me posting :D