Music: Feist- I feel it all
AHHHH!!!! Summer is almost over, which means SCHOOL! eep. The only thing I like about summer ending is i can finally wear those school clothes I got about a month ago and have been trying not to wear! its been very difficult!!!
Fun with my balloon:
I think i might use one of these as the picture for the heading. I'm not sure yet, but if you hop on to this blog and see the heading is one of these...then well i decided for it :D
Here we go...
1. Do yoga/ pilates once a day to work on my center (ur welcome Ms. Simmons), balance, breathing, and strength
3. Dance my a** off, which i will have to do anyway. 5 classes a week not including dance at school. Blehhh
4. Get all A's (i count AP B's as A's!)
5. Try not to cry as i do my AP US History homework
6. Make at least 2 new friends
7. Talk to one of the following people rhi and i gave nicknames to from a far : Buddy Holly Guy, Nice Kid, Making Friends, Devon, Jesus, Robert, Folds, Bryson, Jim Morrison.....thats all i can remember....
So there you go. My expectations for this year. What are yours?
PS: Click THIS LINK and read a short story i wrote and rate 5 ***** so it can get in the magazine :) thanks a bunch!!!