9/01/2011

Fest it Up

before the summer ends!!!

I'm super super super excited because i am going to fyf fest this saturday! In honor of this todays song is....

MUSIC: Abducted by Cults (who, yes, are going to be at fyf, including Soft Pack!!! eek, i saw cults open for the morning benders a while ago, before they were bigish, and they were pretty good, but not as good as Twin Sisters who also opened....)





Anyway back to the fashion......

What I Wore:










BOB DYLAN top: UO $14
Vest: F21 $17
Pants: Gap $10
Shoes: Target $30

Notice the poses in which i show off my nails.... Yeah. I kinda spent waaaay to much on nail polish. More then a normal person should.... BUT LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLORS!

In other news.... I am designing/making a dress. More info in future posts to come.



My Floating Balloon: Today my balloon has... more inspiring pictures. I hope once school starts up again i'll get more inspired to write about actual topics again. For now though.....








5 comments:

  1. nice t-shirt! i love bob dylan!
    luke pritchard is the perfect man hahah
    I listen the same kind of music (bands) as you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shirt and your boots are amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazung pics

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your vest!!! and good luck on your dress!! look forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooving the outfit!! The shirt is awesome! and great collection of photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanx for commenting! i really enjoy hearing what you have to say!
Its what keeps me posting :D