1/24/2012

Adversity Diversity University

Music: Adversity by Beach Fossils



What I wore: 








Top: Moms closet
Sweater: Neighbors
Shorts: Moms closet
Boots: Target

It is winter time which of course means a new hair color :) I wonder if I will ever make up my mind... BLONDE or BROWN. In these pictures it still looks a little blonde. Yay
HOLLY MOLLY is it winter already! 6 more months and i'll be college bound...hopefully ;) Moved away and on my own.... sorta. I plan to stick around California for a while even the OC maybe. My friends and I are planning a road trip together around California and see all the places we've never seen living in Orange county. It's amazing how you could live in a place for so long and never really see all of it. You know? So places we want to see:
Carrizo Plain
Santa Monica
Venice beach
Yosemite
Santa Barbara
San Francisco
and much much more! 

After that I hope to be attending the Art Institute if everything works out as planned. In fact I even sent a dress in for a scholarship
yay!


My Floating Balloon: Today my balloon has diversity. Being different is often seen as a bad thing but hey! it's a great thing! Everyone is different so lets all embrace it shall we! I see it the most right now probably because i'm in high school, the kids who are all crazy and different and those other kids who all look the same and laugh at those crazy and different. I guess I would like to live in a world without those judgmental people but then again, if there wasn't any I guess I wouldn't know how great being different is and who I would want to hang out with! Anywhoo i thought i would touch on this because I see it so much, living in Newport Beach CA and all. Embrace your individuality and be different!

6 comments:

  1. love the boots! they look like they'd go with everything, haha! you're so lucky to live in california, I am so jealous :( good luck with college xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgg I wanna go to California and the OC so so bad. Lucky girl! :)
    and collegeeee! I'm actually jealous cuz I will be graduating soon. It's the golden ages of our lives. Oh all the best with the application! :)
    Take care <3

    xox that girl who stole the ice-cream parlour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and style!

    http://msstylejunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit and adorable pictures!!

    lots of love...

    www.amannequinaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The things is - we're all unique... some people are just afraid to embrace it! Good work on this, I like your blog :) BTW, I make the black chain glove you saw recently on Lucy and The Runaways :)

    luv Morgan xx
    mojomade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the concept - and good luck on your scholarship! :) also, i TOTALLY DID NOT KNOW there was ever a follow option up there. holy smokes..! ahah. thanks, girl! and definitely FOLLOWING!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanx for commenting! i really enjoy hearing what you have to say!
Its what keeps me posting :D